Think of the three worlds, or realms, as a tree. The roots are the lower world, the trunk is the middle world, and the branches and leaves represent the upper world.
Shamanic practitioners travel to these three worlds (journeying) when they do energy healing.
This world has many names: heaven, the light, angelic realm, celestial realm, and the other side. The spirits listed below vibrate at a high level. And, it is a vibration of unconditional love.
- Ascended Masters
- Spirit Guides
- Loved Ones, which are souls that have crossed over.
- The 8th chakra, which is your Higher Self.
This is the earth plane. There is a mix of energy – low and high – in this realm. Some of the energy is loving, some of it is not.
- Nature Spirits – faeries, gnomes, tree people, etc.
- Earthbound Spirits. These are the souls that decided to not cross over.
This world is often referred to as ‘hell.’ It’s not. Hell was a human creation. Like the middle world, there is a mix of high and low energy.
- Animal souls – totems and spirit guides.
- Minerals/ Gemstones
- Lower World Deities – Hades, Hekate, Persephone.
- Earth Soul Chakra, which about a twelve inches (30.48 cm) beneath the heels of your feet. This gives you a deep connection to the earth.
You can connect with most of the spirits in these worlds with only your psychic abilities. (Here it comes again.) Ground and protect yourself before you do.
Start with your Higher Self if you are new to developing your psychic abilities. Work your way to your spirit guides and angels. This helps you build a foundation for the rest of your development. Your spirit guides will let you know the best next steps to take.
Universal Numerology Message: Let go of what no longer serves you. Today’s 9 energy is showing you in various ways of what and who that is. Turn to Spirit to help you discern between fear-based and love-centered choices.