Time seems to be slowing down this month. This August has a 7 vibration. It is time to relax, go within, relax, and listen to your intuition. The universal vibration of 2015 is an 8 – abundance, courage, rewards, and karma. Together, August 2015 is about your insights leading you to abundance.
The new moon rises on Friday, August 14th at 10:53AM EST. The new moon is about new beginnings and ideas. It is like a… wishing well – grab a coin, wish for something big, throw the coin in the well then patiently wait for your wish to come true.
The vibration for this new moon is a 3, which means abundance, expansion, growth, optimism, encouragement, and creativity.
The sun will be in Leo until August 23rd. We need to bring in more light into our lives, be active, courageous, confident, and claim your power. This new moon will also be in Leo. Moon energy is nurturing and restful. Lions take time to rest and play.
This is the time to balance yourself. Abundance flows easily and effortlessly to those who are balanced.
You may be tempted to work through your lunch break or relax in front of the television or computer. Resist! Go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Eat lunch outside. Go for a walk, people watch, enjoy the sunset. Do something that makes you feel good.
I am an advocate of returning to childhood. I do it often. Jump rope, play cards, soccer, baseball, discover faces and shapes in the clouds.
If you have hobbies as an adult, be more active in them.
Use this new moon to ask for abundance. Abundance can be more happiness, money, love, or better health… Use prayer, visualization, or affirmations to help manifest your abundance.
Focus on what you do want, not what you do not want.
I AM doing what I love and abundance follows.
Affirmations change your consciousness and require intent and action. They are not magical. You will actually have to do what you love so that the abundance follows.
Beloved [your deity], please bless me with [what your heart desires.] Thank you.
Believe and trust that your prayer will be answered.
- Sit quietly and comfortably.
- Focus on your breath. Feel the inhalation and exhalation until you feel relaxed.
- Visualize the new moon; see yourself looking up at it. See your arms opening up towards the sky so you can feel the energy of the new moon penetrating your body. Allow yourself to feel the energy wash over you from head to toe.
- Say to yourself, “I am grateful for the new moon. I see myself starting anew, balanced, and relaxed. I feel happy, powerful, and abundant.”
- Continue to breath slowly. Thank the new moon.
- Slowly move your body, feel your feet connected to the ground, wiggle your toes, open you eyes.
The new moon with a 3 vibration is auspicious. Take time to enjoy life, dream big, and welcome prosperity.