Reiki symbols focus the mind and help reiki practitioners set an intention for healing mind, body and spirit. Reiki students learn specific names and uses of reiki symbols. They are fun to draw and experiment with after being attuned. Below are common uses.
- Connects practitioner to spiritual realms.
- Self-reattunes master to reiki; attunes new practitioners.
- Heals aura and chakras.
- Increases personal empowerment.
- Increases energy of reiki and vibration of gemstones.
- Manifests heart’s desires quicker.
- Provides protection of energy, home and other spaces.
- Eliminates energy blockages.
- Clears and balances chakras on emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
- Repairs holes in aura.
- Aligns heart, throat, third eye, and crown chakras.
- Releases addictive behaviors, e.g., sugar, tobacco and alcohol.
- Absentee healing and attunement in distance sessions.
- Heals the inner child and past life trauma.
- Access Akashic Record.
- Assist spirits to cross over into spirit world.
- Send reiki to those in the spirit world.