The 21-day reiki cleanse is a deep cleanse on all levels – mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. It begins after a reiki attunement and involves the seven major chakras, as well as the organs associated with them. The 21-day reiki cleanse starts with the root chakra working its way to the crown. This process repeats on Day 8 then again on Day 15.
Symptoms vary by individual and depend on what is healing. It can be intense for some, and mild for others. The 21-day reiki cleanse symptoms are similar to the side effects of fasting.
- Strong emotions and/or mood swings.
- Change in libido.
- Food cravings or aversions.
- Fever, cold or flu
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting.
- Fatigue, restlessness.
- Pains, for instance joint or muscular pain.
- Skin reactions like acne, hives, itching, rashes, etc.
- Change in sleep patterns.
- Vivid and/or recurring dreams.
The key is to be gentle with yourself during the 21-day reiki cleanse. Drink plenty of water and herbal tea. Increase your intake of fruit and dark leafy greens. Listen to soft music, spend time outdoors, rest, and engage in creative projects like drawing and painting.
Most importantly, give yourself reiki every day during the 21-day reiki cleanse. Self-reiki calms the mind and relaxes the body so it can heal.
Reduce things that are agitating.
- The news and social media.
- Binge-watching television.
- Spending time with unsupportive and negative individuals.
- White sugar
- White flour
- Processed foods
Symptoms may subside after the 21-day reiki cleanse, but the healing continues. Self-reiki everyday, even for five minutes, will balance mind and body.