Sharing is caring.
I love sharing things about myself. This is an addition to the previous list.
- In middle school, band was a substitute for P.E., so I joined band to avoid jumping jacks and relay racing.
- I’m sensitive to gluten, soy and sugar. They agitate my adrenal glands.
- I gave away 90% of my possessions then moved to France in summer 2017. The trip turned out to be a deeper healing for my mind, body and spirit.
- Archangel Metatron told me that I had a bleeding heart. I gave away too much energy. It’s time for me to receive.
- I’m attracted to men and women and use bisexual and queer as sexual identities. However, I know that my romantic commitment will be with a woman. They worked with me a lot to work through my sexuality.
- I can look back at my life and see how behaviors, interests and relationships led me to the point I am now. I am grateful for all the experiences.
- I frequently dream of actors, actresses and musicians — living and dead. Some come while I do yoga. These have been visits before and after crossing over, healings they wanted, or messages to me.
- I love popcorn. I pop it in coconut oil then season with cinnamon, Himalayan sea salt and maple syrup.
- I’ve never watched Game of Thrones, Hunger Games, Orange is the New Black, or Walking Dead. And this is the short list.
- I voted Green in the last three presidential elections.